Bundle our Cedar Automatic Chicken Coop Door, Internet Wi-Fi Module + Solar Module and Save $$$!
Chicken Coop Door Key Features:
- Automatically Opens and Closes your Coop Door
Dawn to Dusk or Schedule door open and close times
Internet Wi-Fi Enabled - Internet Wi-Fi module sold separately.
100% predator proof! Have peace of mind knowing that your hens are safe at night. Door cannot be opened by raccoons, cougars, bobcats, mink, coyotes, opossums, skunks or any other nighttime predator
Freeze Protect - door stays closed when it's too cold outside
Configurable dawn and dusk settings - alter coop door closure based on your poultry’s habits
Enter Time Schedule using numbers on Coop Tender’s numeric keypad interface.
Computer driven digital timer control eliminates frozen mechanical components in winter
Works in almost any chicken coop door opening - 13 1/2 inch wide x 26 1/2 inch high footprint
Operates in any position, vertical, horizontal and everything in between
No strings or cable – consistently and reliably opens and closes your coop door without tangles, kinks or binding.
- Coop Tender automatic coop door does not need to be installed level
Simple installation. Most installations only require a screwdriver
Easily override your coop door by entering the Coop Tender user menu and selecting open, close or stop door menu selections.
Fully assembled. Nothing to put together.
- Cedar lumber construction
Internet Wi-Fi Module Key Features:
- Operate your coop door
Configure settings - use our Universal Web App to program your door instead of using the keypad menu on the door controller.
Download and view data logs
- Ambient light values
- Door open and closed times
- Battery charge
Real time coop door status
- Coop temperature
- Door status
- Door control setting (Dusk to Dawn, Schedule or Manual)
- Receive alerts via SMS and eMail
- Door opened and closed
- Temperature warnings
- Battery voltage warnings
Solar Module Features:
- The solar panel consists of an array of panels providing 18 Volts, 10 Watts of charging power to the 12 Volt SLA battery. Coop Tender controls the battery charge so that it does not overcharge or charge too quickly.
- Solar panel comes un-mounted. It may be mounted to the mounting board of your coop door if it faces south, or install in a suitable south-facing location.
A high efficiency "blocking diode" is installed on each solar panel to ensure that the panel does not drain the battery during night-time hours