We have spent the past 4 years refining our advanced wi-fi enabled automatic coop door products. You can read about some of the updates which we incorporated into our products by viewing Our Automatic Coop Door Quality Commitment.
Our coop doors are the market leader in advanced technology poultry protection and ease of use.
- Internet WiFi Enabled (Coop Door Internet Wi-Fi radio module required to connect your door to the Internet).
- Programmable Dusk to Dawn and Schedule operation modes. Comes pre-programmed to open at dawn and close at dusk, after your chickens are in the coop.
- Poultry Freeze Protect keeps your poultry investment safe during dangerously cold winter temperatures
- At-A-Glance LED status lights - check status of your door from a distance at night
- LCD Status Display - easy to read door status messages (door control settings, voltage, ambient light, temperature, date-time).
- Keypad menu provides for operation and changing door programming with simple navigation and settings updates.
- Solid select grade 1 inch dimensional lumber construction - no plywood.
- Treated with a non-toxic wood treatment which deters insects and prevents rot. Never needs to be reapplied - may be painted or stained if desired.
- Solid steel worm / screw drive. True "lockdown" prevents predators from entering the coop at night. Bears can't even open the door when it is closed.
- Low voltage, low power microcontroller technology allows for solar coop door operation with optional coop door solar module.
- Simple installation.
- "Plug-and-Play" - plug it in and turn it on.
- Generous 1 year warranty
Early in 2018, we incorporated a "power boost" module into our solar operated doors. This enabled our doors to run on even lower battery voltage, providing even longer operation during extended periods of cloudy and rainy days. Based on the success of the power boost module on our solar operated doors, we began installing them on all doors.
More recently, our woodshop manager engineered a solution to a problem which was affecting about 1% of the doors, excessive door warp - inhibiting proper operation.
Although switching from common to select grade lumber in early 2017 greatly reduced the incidents of excessive door warp, the owner did not consider a 1% defect rate to be acceptable.
Each door we manufacture now have braces built onto the door, preventing warp.
We, and many of our customers, believe that we have designed and manufacture the best automatic chicken coop door you can buy. There simply isn't another auto coop door product which can provide you with such a comprehensive list of safety and durability features.
We have manufactured and delivered thousands of doors and coop management accessories across the US, Canada, Europe and Australia. This was achieved with a very minimal staff and no outside investors.
Our many satisfied customers are the key to our business growth over the past 4 years. We are truly grateful and thankful for our customers.
Order your advanced, Wi-Fi enabled automatic coop door today and begin reaping the benefits.