We strive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction by providing top quality products. If you wish to return an item within 30 days of your purchase, you may do so and receive a refund of the purchase price. You must obtain a return authorization before any product is returned. A 20% restocking fee will be applied to all returns. All returned items must be unused in original condition and original packaging. Personalized items may not be returned or exchanged. Packaging and shipping charges are not refundable. Returns shipped C.O.D. or postage due will not be accepted. If you return an item that qualified for free or reduced shipping, any shipping savings will be deducted from the refund amount. If you wish to return an item, please contact us by e-mail: info@CoopTender.com. Please provide us your name, order number, and the item you wish to return. We will then issue you an RMA number that must be written on the return shipping label. Please insure and track any returned packages. Credits will be made upon receiving and examining returned items. Unauthorized returns or items returned used, damaged, or not in their original condition and packaging may result in a delayed refund, partial refund, in-store credit, or refusal of the returned items.
Damages & Missing Items
If you have received an item that has been damaged or are missing items from your order, contact us by e-mail: info@CoopTender.com within 48 hours of receipt (no exceptions). Keep all items, boxes, and packing material shipped to you for inspection. You will need to provide us a description of the damage to the item as well as the condition of any packaging. In the event that an order contains damaged or defective items for which a customer does not wish a replacement, the customer will be responsible for returning the items according to the return policy. For missing items, please make sure you have removed all packing material from the shipping box to confirm that the item was not hidden from view. Sometimes small items such as books are shipped inside other items to protect them during shipping. If your order required multiple boxes to ship, it may be helpful to check the tracking information to confirm that all packages have been delivered. The missing item tracking procedure typically takes 7-14 business days to complete and consists of an inventory level verification, package weight verification, and carrier investigation. You may or may not be contacted by the package carrier (ie UPS, FedEx) during this time.
Order Cancellation Policy
All orders are automatically processed on our secure merchant processor. During this process we incur irreversible fees. Therefore, while we understand that orders might need to be changed sometimes, we are unable to do it free of charge after a certain point. We strictly adhere to the following cancellation policy:
• If you cancel your order BEFORE it has been shipped, you will be assessed a 10% cancellation fee before credit is issued.
• If you cancel your order AFTER it has been shipped, please follow our Return Policy. The cancellation will have to be treated as a Return with all applicable fees.
• Orders which are REFUSED AT DELIVERY will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above - including restocking, cancellation and other applicable fees.
• If you do not receive a confirmation that your order has been cancelled, then we did not receive your request. It is your responsibility to ensure that we receive your request to cancel your order.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Coop Tender's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Coop Tender's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Coop Tender at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Coop Tender's web site are provided "as is". Coop Tender makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Coop Tender does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Coop Tender or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Coop Tender's Internet site, even if Coop Tender or a Coop Tender authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Coop Tender's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Coop Tender does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Coop Tender may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Coop Tender does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Coop Tender has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Coop Tender of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Coop Tender's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.